Porsche 997 (2005 - 2012)
- All servicing carried out to original Porsche Service Schedules
- All Servicing is carried out using genuine Porsche parts and Mobil lubricants (Pattern parts used upon request).
- All Prices are inclusive of parts, labour an VAT.
- All prices are set 01/01/2016 and are subject to change.
*Turbo prices may differ.
- Inbound test drive and report
- Check and adjust screen washers and wiper blades. Fill washer fluid.
- Check brake fluid contamination.
- Check all electrical devices including exterior lighting.
- Clean and Lubricate door locks and hinges.
- Suspend vehicle and Remove wheels.
- Grease wheel hubs and nuts.
- Renew engine oil and filter. Renew plug washer.
- Renew Pollen Filter.
- Check underside of vehicle.
- Check auxillary drive belt.
- Check all brake and fuel lines, Wax protect all metal lines.
- Check drive shafts and CV boots.
- Check all suspension and steering joints.
- Check all tyres.
- Check and adjust all tyre pressures.
- Outbound Test drive.
- Check and correct all vehicle fluid levels.
- Update service book with "Porsche Specialist" Staple stamp.
As 20K service with addition of:
- Renew Air filter element.
- Check and adjust handbrake freeplay.
- Check clutch free play
- Check and clean throttle body.
As 20k service with addition of:
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace drive belt
- Check integrity of belt pullies and idler wheels
- Minus air filter
Recommended every 120K miles:
- Renew transmission fluid.
From £199.00 (tiptronic)
Renew front brake pads - £180.00
Renew front brake discs and pads - £499.00
Renew rear brake pads - £150.00
Renew rear brake discs and pads - £425.00
* Genuine Porsche parts used, patten parts available.
Renew brake fluid - £55.00